The rise in the Internet and technology have given rise to many new needs. With the compact design and different types of connectivity options, the need for multi-purpose printers is increasing with each passing, Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup allows the users to fully meet the requirements of them all. This Canon model has a compact design and it supports a variety of functions. The machine is highly accessible and can be easily placed anywhere, without having to occupy a lot of space. The Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup allows everyone in the home or office to print documents without moving their desks and when it comes to speed, this printer is exceptionally fast.
How to Set the Canon Pixma Mx490 Printer?
The Canon Pixma MX490 Wireless Setup process can be easily accomplished by following all the steps given below:
- Before connecting the printer fully, make sure that you have set the router properly and there is no network error. Make sure your system is connected to the network.
- Plug the printer into the power socket and turn it on. The green light on the printer indicates that your printer is running.
- After turning on the printer, if the screen display is empty, press the button ‘Copy’ button after the ‘Setup’ button in the touch panel display.
- The touch panel will display wireless LAN setup options, click on OK button and it will start completely searching for different modes. On top of the screen, with the LAN Wireless LAN Standard Setup ‘Display Display’.
- To proceed with the setup process, choose Cable-less setup on the touch display.
- Now, complete through the Canon Pixma MX490 software download CD which you got with your printer. You can manually download the software from Canon website.
- Choose your language, select your country and printer model which is Canon Pixma MX490.
- Choose your device and operating system. Select the folder to download the driver file. Run the file you downloaded and click next to run setup.
- Select ‘Wireless LAN Connection Printer’ method as the MX Canon Printer MX490 Printer Connection ‘method. Select Connect via Wireless Router via method.
- Make sure your canon printer is on because the software will search which printer is connected to the network, which is setup on Canon Pixma MX490.
- If you’re connecting for the first time, the list must be empty.
- Click on the cable-less setup menu, the setup guide should be present on your system. The network connection will be fully disabled for a short time and will connect again.
- The installation process will begin, confirm the license and agreement to start the process, and after the setup is established, click the ‘Full’ tab.
Your Canon Pixma MX490 wireless setup should be completed successfully and you can now print, scan or fax the document.
Canon Technical Support for Printer Installation and Setup
If you are completely unable to set up, install or configure the printer automatically then the Canon technical support number team is here to help you fully. Our Canon technical support technician can make a very reliable Canon printer technical support number for printer software and all installation errors. So, call our Canon technical support number experts and get fully support for printer setup.
Expert engineers of Canon technical support not only help you solve all the complex issues of printer, but also help you with repair and installation of printers. So, if your printer is not working, or you are facing any other problem with your printer, just call the Canon printer support phone number + 1-855-560-0666 and get help from the specialist immediately get receive.